Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Send your devotional meditation to us for publication in SU VOZ

Send your devotional meditation to us for publication in SU VOZ


· The meditations should be written in digital format using Times New Roman font, 12 points, and one-line spacing.

· The entire text should include: the meditation’s title, a biblical passage, a key bible verse, the meditation’s text and a closing prayer.  The total should not exceed 200 words.

· The Board of Directors of the publication reserves the right to decide whether or not to publish the collaborative meditation sent to as, as well as making any necessary editorial adjustments to the text.

· The originals will not be returned to the sender.  


Translation by: Elisa Menocal

Envíanos  tu colaboración a
 SU VOZ


· Las meditaciones en formato digital deben  escribirse en letra Times New Roman, 12 puntos, a un espacio.

· El texto total debe incluir: título de la meditación, pasaje bíblico, versículo clave, texto de la meditación y oración. El conjunto no debe exceder las 200 palabras.

· La Dirección de la revista se reserva el derecho de decidir la publicación de la colaboración enviada, así como de hacer los ajustes editoriales necesarios.

· No se devuelven los originales. 



I smile
Even when life knocks me down,
Even if every dawn is not beautiful,
Even when doors close in my face,
I smile.
I dream
Because dreaming does not cost a cent
And is a balm to my thoughts.
Because perhaps my dream will come true
Because dreaming brings me happiness.

I cry
Because crying purifies my soul and relieves my heart,
Because crying decreases my sorrow, even if only a little.
Because every tear is a promise to improve my existence.

I love
Because to love is to live,
Because if I give love, perhaps I will receive love,
Because I prefer to love and to suffer, rather than to suffer and never to have loved. 
I share
Because when I share, I grow
Because my sorrows, when shared, decrease,
And my joys, when shared, are multiplied.  

Translation by: Elisa Menocal
Author unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment