Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday, July 24; THANK YOU. LORD



July 24, Friday
THANK YOU, LORD
EPHESIANS 5:15-20
Give thanks in every situation because this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

I Thessalonians 5:18 (CEB)

            A mother’s conversation with our Lord:

            “Thank you, Lord, for the sink full of dirty dishes.  This shows that we have had food to eat.  Thank you for this dirty clothing to wash, it is there because we have clothes to wear.  Also thank you for these beds that I must make, for there are many who do not have a place to sleep.  Thank you, Lord, for this bathroom with its dirty mirror, dirty, wet towels and stained sink.  Our life is more comfortable because of the services they give us.  Thank you, Lord for this refrigerator with the little fingerprints marked on it requiring cleaning. It has served us for many years, and cares efficiently for our food.  The family thanks you for these toys scattered everywhere.  The children have run and played with them all day long.  Each time I jump when the alarm clock rings I give you thanks because many can not hear.  Thank you for each morning that I open my eyes to the sun.  There are many who can not see.  Each time you help me to get up out of bed, I give you thanks, Lord, because I have the strength to do it.  There are many who need others to help them get up…  Each time I think that the burdens are too many, I give you thanks for the opportunity to work.  There are many in the world yearning to earn their sustenance.
Thank you, Lord for life.

Prayer:  Lord, these tasks remind me of all the blessings that you have given my family.  Help me carry them out with love and gratitude to you.  Amen. 

Translated by Deborah McEachran


Julio 24, viernes 
GRACIAS SEÑOR
EFESIOS 5:15-20
Dad gracias en todo, porque esta es la voluntad de Dios...

I Tesalonicenses 5:18

            Conversación de una madre con nuestro Señor:

            “Gracias Señor, por el fregadero lleno de platos sucios. Eso significa que tuvimos alimentos para comer. Gracias por esta ropa sucia para lavar, es porque tenemos ropa para vestir. También gracias por estas camas que tengo que tender, hay muchos que no tienen dónde dormir. Gracias Señor, por este baño con su espejo empañado, las toallas húmedas y sucias y el lavabo manchado. Nuestra vida es más cómoda por el servicio que nos dan. Gracias Señor por este refrigerador con esos deditos marcados en él que necesitan limpiarse. Nos ha servido durante muchos años, y guarda eficientemente nuestros alimentos. La familia te agradece por esos juguetes regados por todos lados. Los niños han corrido y jugado con ellos todo el día. Cada vez que brinco cuando suena el despertador te doy gracias porque hay muchos que no oyen. Gracias por cada mañana que abro mis ojos al sol. Hay muchos que no pueden ver. Cada vez que me apoyo en la cama para levantarme, te doy gracias, Señor, porque tengo la fuerza para hacerlo. Hay muchos que necesitan de otros para levantarse.... Cada vez que pienso que la carga es demasiada, te doy gracias, por la oportunidad de trabajar. Hay muchos en el mundo anhelando ganarse su sustento.

            Gracias Señor por la vida.


Oración: Señor, estas labores me recuerdan todas las bendiciones que has dejado caer sobre mi familia. Ayúdame a llevarlas a cabo con cariño y agradecimiento a ti. Amén. 

No comments:

Post a Comment