Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday, July 20; WAIT FOR THE VICTORY IN YOUR TRIAL



Monday, July 20
WAIT FOR THE VICTORY IN YOUR TRIAL
PSALM 37: 1-9

But he knows the way I will take;
when he has tested ne I will come forth as gold. (NIV)

Job 23:10

The  all-knowing Lord knows the journey I’m on; and not only the way but my sitting and my rising up. He already knows the thoughts of my spirit, even when I don’t. My God knows I walk before him, that I endeavor not to stray right or left from the straight path of his will. My Lord knows that all my steps depend on him, on his wisdom, on his providence,

He knows, furthermore, that I’m awkward; that often, wanting to do what’s right, I do the evil I don’t want. I’m aware that my members betray me, and when I wish to execute justice and be fair they act as instruments of iniquity and injustice.

The Lord tests my faithfulness, and I want to be faithful to him in everything; and when I err, I ask his forgiveness and feel that he forgives me. And when the sin there is within me breaks forth into the world I cry out to the Lord, and he wipes clean all my rebellions and cleanses me of all my wrongdoings and leaves me whiter than snow. Thus, I emerge victorious in the trials he submits me to, because he knows my journey and knows I’m loyal and sincere to him despite my frailty and weaknesses.  

           
Prayer: Lord, thank you for Jesus, who cleanses us of all sin. Thanks, because through him we can rise victorious above all the trials. Bless us and help us to follow the way. Amen.

Translated by John Walter


Julio 20, lunes 
ESPERA LA VICTORIA EN TU PRUEBA
SALMO 37: 1-9

Mas él conoce mi camino; me probará y saldré como oro

Job 23:10

            El Señor, que todo lo sabe, conoce el camino por donde ando. Y no solo el camino, sino mi sentarme y mi levantarme. Aun no estando el pensamiento en mi espíritu, ya Él lo conoce. Mi Dios sabe que yo camino delante de Él, que me empeño en no apartarme a diestra ni a siniestra del sendero recto de su voluntad. Mi Señor sabe que todos mis pasos dependen de Él, de su sabiduría, de su providencia.

            Él sabe además que soy torpe, que muchas veces queriendo hacer el bien, hago el mal que no quiero. Yo soy consciente de que mis miembros me traicionan y cuando anhelo ejecutar la justicia y ser equitativo, ellos se prestan como instrumentos de iniquidad e injusticia.

            El Señor prueba mi fidelidad y yo me afano por serle fiel en todo. Y cuando me equivoco le pido perdón y siento que Él me perdona. Y cuando el pecado que hay en mí me derriba a tierra, yo clamo al Señor y Él borra todas mis rebeliones y me lava de todas mis maldades y me deja más blanco que la nieve. Por eso salgo victorioso de las pruebas a que Él me somete, porque Él conoce mi camino y sabe que le soy leal y sincero, a pesar de mis flaquezas y mis debilidades.


Oración: Señor, gracias por Jesús que nos limpia de todo pecado. Gracias porque por Él podemos salir airosos de todas las pruebas. Bendícenos y ayúdanos a seguir el camino. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment