Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday, March 24 GOD OF MARVELS PSALM 104:24

Friday, March 24
GOD OF MARVELS
PSALM 104:24

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
Romans 1:20

I was born into a home where God did not exist for anyone. My parents never believed in any kind of religion, so I grew having nothing to do with the Truth. I had a very happy childhood until my parents separated when I was just entering adolescence. My entire world changed, and over the years my life took a bad turn. I dropped out of school and thought only about having fun.  My life was an uncontrollable disaster filling an ever-increasing vacuum. 

One day, to my surprise, little by little, my family began to accept the Lord, but I thought they were all crazy.  They kept talking to me about God, about salvation, about the love and peace He had for me.  And all this did was to make me even more rebellious with each passing day, and I will admit to you that I was annoyed by everything related to this issue. And then one day my mother loaned me a video about God’s creation.  I watched it out of curiosity.  The images that passed before me left me feeling something new and unknown.  It was as if a bandage had been removed from my eyes. In all the wonders of nature, the universe, our bodies and our spirits, I saw an omnipotent God filled with love for us.  I cried and cried and gave myself up before Him, asking him to forgive my errors and my lack of belief. His peace and forgiveness changed my life. Five years ago, I found true happiness in Him.


Prayer: Lord, we pray for all those who do not know you yet, that you will open their blind eyes to your wonders and prepare their hearts to receive your sweet love. Amen.  

Translation by Elisa Menocal

DIOS DE MARAVILLAS
SALMO 104:24

Porque las cosas invisibles de Él, su eterno poder y deidad,
se hacen claramente visibles desde la creación del mundo,
siendo entendido por medio de las cosas hechas,
de modo que no tienen excusas
Romanos 1:20

Nací en un hogar donde Dios no existía para nadie. Mis padres nunca creyeron en ningún tipo de religión, por lo crecí ajena a la Verdad. Tuve una infancia muy feliz hasta que mis padres se separaron cuando yo ya casi entraba en la adolescencia. Todo mi mundo cambió, y al paso de los años de mi vida tomó rumbo equivocado. Abandoné mis estudios de Técnico Medio y solo pensaba en divertirme. Mi vida era un desastre sin control, que me llenaba de un vacío cada vez mayor.
Un día para mi sorpresa mi familia poco a poco fue aceptando al Señor, mas yo lo veía a todos como locos. Me hablaban mucho de Dios, de la salvación, el amor y paz que tenía para mí. Y esto solo hacía que cada día yo me pusiera más rebelde, y les confieso que me molestaba todo lo relacionado con este tema. Hasta que un día mi madre me prestó un video acerca de la creación de Dios. Lo vi por curiosidad. Las imágenes pasaban frente a mí haciéndome sentir algo nuevo y desconocido. Era, como si me quitaran una venda de mis ojos. Vi en todas las maravillas de la naturaleza, el universo, nuestro cuerpo y nuestro espíritu, a un Dios todopoderoso y lleno de amor por nosotros. Lloré mucho y me rendí ante Él, pidiéndole por mis faltas y mi incredulidad. Su paz y perdón me cambiaron la vida. Hace cinco años pude encontrar en Él la verdadera felicidad.


Oración: Te pedimos Señor, por todos aquellos que aún no te conocen, abre sus ojos ciegos ante tus maravillas y prepara sus corazones para recibir tu dulce amor. Amén. 

No comments:

Post a Comment