Friday, November 5, 2021

November 5, Friday

BIBLE PROMISES FOR YOU: SICKNESSES

 

·          You shall worship the Lord your God. And I will bless your bread and water; and I will take sickness away from you.                                                             

Exodus 23:25

·          Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for you are my praise.

Jeremiah 17:14

·          For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: “It is Zion; no one cares for her!”

Jeremiah 30:17

·          He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness, by his wounds you have been healed.

Peter2:24

·          But he himself was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities, upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5

·          Then Jesus touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you.” And their eyes were opened. …

Matthew 9:29-30

 

Prayer: Beloved Lord, you know that I worry when I find myself in situations of illness, I get distressed and sometimes I despair. But I trust that you are by my side, and you cure me of all evil and disease. You are my healer. Amen.

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

 

Noviembre 5,  viernes

PROMESAS DE LA BIBLIA PARA TI: ENFERMEDAD

 

·          Sirve al Señor tu Dios y él te dará el pan y el agua. Y quitará la enfermedad de entre ustedes

Éxodo 23:25

·          Sáname Señor, y seré sanado. Sálvame y seré salvo. Porque tú eres mi alabanza

Jeremías 17:14

·          Te sanaré. te sanaré donde hayas sido  herida, dice el Señor, porque han dicho que no eres deseada. Ellos han dicho: ¡Es Sión, nadie toma cuidado de ella!

Jeremías 30:17

·          Él cargó nuestros pecados en su propio cuerpo cuando murió en la cruz, para que haciendo esto podamos morir al pecado y vivir ante todo lo que es recto y bueno. Ustedes han sido sanados por las heridas de Cristo.

1 Pedro 2:24

·          Pero él fue herido por nuestras ofensas. Él fue torturado por nuestros pecados. Él fue castigado para que nosotros pudiéramos tener paz. Él fue lastimado para que nosotros seamos sanados.

Isaías 53:5

·          Entonces Jesús puso sus manos sobre los ojos de ellos y les dijo: Ustedes recibirán lo que piden, porque tienen fe. Al instante, sus ojos fueron abiertos.

Mateo 9:29-30

 

Oración: Amado Señor, tú sabes que me inquieto cuando me encuentro en situaciones de enfermedad, me angustio y a veces me desespero. Pero confío en ti que estás a mi lado y me curas de todo mal y enfermedad. Tú eres mi sanador. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment