Wednesday, November 24, 2021

 November 24, Wednesday

CONFESSION

REVELATION 3:1-6

…and will confess their name.

Revelation 3:5 (CEB)

            I will never again admit weaknesses because I can do anything in Christ who strengthens me.  I will never again admit what I lack because my God will supply all that is lacking according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I will never again admit fear, because God has not given me a spirit of cowardice, but of power, of love and self-control.  I will never again admit doubt and lack of faith because God gives to each one the measure of faith.  I will never again admit weakness, because the Lord is the strength of my life, and the people who know God will strive and act.  I will never again admit defeat because God always carries us in triumph through Jesus Christ. I will never again admit a lack of knowledge because Christ Jesus has been wisdom by God.  I will never again admit sickness, because by my hurts I was healed. I will never again admit worries, because I am throwing all my anxiety upon God, because God cares for me.  I will never again admit slavery, because where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 

 

Prayer: Father, I pray that the confessions of your children will be accepted by you.  Amen.

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

Noviembre 24, miércoles

CONFESION

Apocalipsis 3:1-6

..y confesará su nombre.

Apocalipsis 3:5

            Nunca más confesaré impotencias, porque todo lo  puedo en Cristo que me fortalece. Nunca más confesaré carencia, porque  mi Dios  suplirá todo lo que falta conforme a sus riquezas en gloria en Cristo Jesús. Nunca más confesaré temor, porque  no me ha dado Dios espíritu de cobardía, sino de poder, de amor y de dominio propio. Nunca más confesaré duda y falta de fe, porque Dios repartió a cada uno la medida de fe. Nunca más confesaré debilidad, porque el Señor es la fortaleza de mi vida, y el pueblo que conoce a Dios se esforzará y actuará. Nunca más confesaré derrota, porque  Dios  nos lleva siempre en triunfo en Cristo Jesús. Nunca más confesaré  falta de sabiduría, porque  Cristo Jesús ha sido por Dios sabiduría. Nunca más confesaré enfermedad, porque por sus heridas fui yo sanado. Nunca más confesaré preocupaciones, porque  estoy echando  toda mi ansiedad sobre él, porque él tiene cuidado de mí. Nunca más confesaré esclavitud, porque donde está el Espíritu del Señor, allí hay libertad.

 

Oración: Padre, oro para que la confesión de tus hijos sea aceptada por ti. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment