Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday, August 14 Anniversary of the church “Rev. Eladio Hernández” (Santa Clara) WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF FIRE DANIEL 3:19-30


Wednesday, August 14
Anniversary of the church “Rev. Eladio Hernández” (Santa Clara)

WALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF FIRE
DANIEL 3:19-30

He said, “Look! See four men walking around in the fire,
unbound and unharmed, and the fourth
looks like a son of the gods. (NV)
Daniel 3:25a

The fire didn’t stop them from moving, they walked in the middle of it. This was one of the streets that led to their destination. The consolation of Christ’s revelation doesn’t teach us to emancipate ourselves from suffering, but rather to emancipate ourselves through testimony, which often implies suffering.

“Heavenly Father, teach me that when I find myself surrounded by difficulties, when I find myself alone, so to speak, as in a tunnel, that it’s enough for me to know that one day everything will sort itself out. They tell me I will remain on the olive groves, on the heights of the glorious resurrection. But I want more, my Father. I want Calvary to be that which leads me to Him; to know that the darkness of this world is the shadow of an avenue, the entrance to my Father’s house. Tell me that I’m only forced to climb because your house is on a hill! Even if I walk through the fire, I know that suffering is not going to hurt me. (G. Matheson).

Prayer:  May it be that in the middle of difficulties I am able to understand that you are always with us, Amen.  

 Translation by John Walter


Aniversario de la Iglesia “Rev. Eladio Hernández” (Santa Clara)

PASEÁNDOSE EN MEDIO DEL FUEGO
DANIEL 3:19-30

Y él dijo: He aquí yo veo cuatro varones sueltos,
que se pasean en medio del fuego sin sufrir ningún daño…
Daniel 3:25a
El fuego no impidió que ellos se moviesen, ellos andaban en medio de él. Esta era una de las calles que los conducía a su destino. El consuelo de la revelación de Cristo no nos enseña a   emanciparnos del sufrimiento, sino a emanciparnos por medio del testimonio, lo que muchas veces implica sufrimiento.
“Padre Celestial, enséñame que cuando me hallo rodeado de dificultades, me encuentro solamente, por así decirlo, como en un túnel. Me basta con saber que algún día todo ha de arreglarse. Me dicen que me quedaré sobre los picos del olivar, en las alturas de la gloriosa resurrección. Pero yo deseo más, Padre mío; yo quiero que el Calvario sea el que me conduzca a Él. Deseo saber que las oscuridades de este mundo son las sombras de una avenida, la entrada de la casa de mi Padre. ¡Dime que solamente estoy obligado a trepar porque tu casa está sobre la colina! Aunque camine por medio del fuego, sé que el sufrimiento no ha de herirme” (G. MAtheson)

Oración: Señor, permite que, en medio de las dificultades, pueda comprender que siempre estás con nosotros. Amén.


No comments:

Post a Comment