Sunday, October 3, 2021

OCTOBER 3, Sunday

HELP! GOD FORGOT ABOUT ME

Hosea 4:1-6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; …

Hosea 4:6a (NRSV)

            When you read today’s meditation you will surely identify with the title, because many people think that God has forgotten them. Do you feel identity?  Sometimes we say to ourselves why has God abandoned me.  

            Is it that I am not worthy? I have put all my trust in Him, and I still have no answer. I feel abandoned, alone, and sad. If God loves me, why does he let these bad things happen to me. I pray but he never answers me.

            The truth is that many people have forgotten how to live. They have become so focused on the problems and in the things  that happen to them that they forget the greatness of God and the plans He has for them. His plans are for well-being. God has not forgotten you; he has always been attentive and has cared for each detail of your life. It is what I always say: being alive is the marvelous opportunity to go after the dreams that God has put in our hearts. God did not forget, does not forget, and will not forget you, because you are his greatest creation. You are a poem of Him. What happens is that God is not going to do what we should do.

 

Prayer: No, Lord. Now I know that you did not forget me, but that you weave your purpose into my life. Don’t let me forget you. Amen.

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

 

 

Octubre 3,  domingo

¡AUXILIO! DIOS SE OLVIDO DE MÍ

Oseas 4:1-6

por falta de conocimiento mi pueblo ha sido destruido.

Oseas 4:6a

            Cuando leas esta meditación de hoy seguro pensarás que te identificas con el título de la misma,  porque muchas personas que Dios se ha olvidado de ellas. ¿Te sientes identificado? A veces nos decimos a nosotros mismos: ¿Por qué me abandonó Dios? ¿Es que acaso no soy digno? He puesto toda mi confianza en Él y todavía no tengo respuesta. Me siento abandonado, solo y triste. ¿Si Dios me ama,  por qué permite que estas cosas malas me ocurran? ¿Por qué siempre oro y nunca me responde? 

            La verdad es que muchas personas han olvidado cómo vivir, se han centrado tanto en los problemas y en las cosas que les acontecen que se olvidan de la grandeza de Dios y de los planes que tiene Él para ellos. Sus planes son de bienestar. Dios no se ha olvidado de usted, siempre ha estado pendiente y ha cuidado cada detalle de su vida. Es lo que siempre digo: el hecho de estar vivo es la maravillosa oportunidad para ir tras los sueños que Dios puso en nuestros corazones. Dios no se olvidó, no se olvida y no se olvidará de ti, porque tú eres su máxima creación, tú eres un poema de Él. Lo que sucede es que Dios no va a hacer lo que a nosotros nos toca hacer.

 

Oración: No, Señor. Ahora sé que no me olvidaste, sino que tejes tu propósito en mi vida. No permitas que yo vaya a olvidarte. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment