Monday, October 4, 2021

 October 4, Monday

PROMISES FROM THE BIBLE FOR YOU:

HELP WITH PROBLEMS

The salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; he is their refuge in the time of trouble.

Psalm 37:39

            The Lord is good , a refuge in a time of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him.

Nahum 1:7

            Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth, you will bring me up

Psalm 71:20

            The Lord is my strength and shield; my heart trusts in him and he helps me. My heart jumps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalm 28:7

            No harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent  For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways

Psalm 91:10-11

            My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 73:26

            The Lord is my rock, my fortress and deliverer; my God is my rock in whom I take refuge, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:2

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the doors you opened to bless me, but also for the ones you closed to protect me. Thanks for always being my help in problems. Amen.

 

Translation by Pat Metcalf

 

Octubre 4, lunes

PROMESAS DE LA BIBLIA PARA TI:

AYUDA EN LOS PROBLEMAS

"          Pero la salvación de los que son rectos ante Dios, viene del Señor. Él es su fuerza en medio de los problemas.

Salmo 37:39

·           El Señor es bueno, un lugar seguro en tiempo de dificultad. Y Él conoce a aquellos que vienen a Él para ser salvos.

Nahúm 1:7

·           Tú me has expuesto a muchos  problemas de todo tipo. Sin embargo, tú me harás fuerte otra vez. Y me levantarás una vez más de lo profundo de la tierra

Salmo 71:21

·           El Señor  es mi fuerza y mi escudo. Mi corazón confía en Él y recibo ayuda. Mi corazón está alegre. Le agradeceré con mi canción.

Salmo 28:7

·           Nada te hará daño. Ningúún peligro vendrá cerca de tu tienda. Porque Él le diráá a sus ángeles que te cuiden y que te guarden en todos tus caminos

Salmo 91:10-11

·           Aunque mi cuerpo y mi corazón se debiliten, Dios es la fortaleza de mi vida y todo lo que necesito para siempre.

Salmo 73:26

·           El Señor es mi roca y mi refugio, el que me saca de todas mis angustias. Mi Dios es mi roca en quien estoy seguro. Él es mi amparo, mi fortaleza y mi torre fuerte

Salmo 18:2

 

Oración: Señor, gracias por las puertas que abriste parta bendecirme, pero también por las que cerraste para protegerme. Gracias por ser siempre mi ayuda en los problemas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment