Friday, October 8, 2021

 Friday, October 8

Celebration of the Dependent Church of Camagüey

THANKS FOR THE TRIALS

1 Peter 4:12-16

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind, And God is faithful, he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so you can endure it.  (NIV)

1 Corinthians 10:13

            Trials are causative situations of concern, where weariness becomes the cruel companion of an empty feeling of interminable routines in this life.  

            Lord, you come and blanket me in your peace when I am lost in darkness. Thank you for reminding me that pain always brings gain in my life. Since first knowing you and you received me in your breast as a son, you have told me this, and even more, you have shown me this. This pain is blessed; the desert is blessed because I learn to love your presence in my life, since no one else makes me feel that great satisfaction of joy. Suffering and tears have been the means of transforming me into a true daughter when I merited nothing. 

            I am one of those vile and scorned whom the Lord has raised, making of her a perfect work to walk in celestial places. Thank you for each sorrow, trial and despair of my being, since they have helped me to seek you when all else was barren.

 

Prayer: Thank you God, because although I do not know the future, I feel secure in that you always listen to me and care for me. Thank you for sustaining me amidst the trials. Amen,

 

Translation by John Walter

 

 

Octubre 8,  viernes

Celebración de la ID de  Camagüey

GRACIAS POR LAS PRUEBAS

1 Pedro 4:12-16

No os ha sobrevenido ninguna tentación que no sea humana; pero fiel es Dios, que no os dejará ser tentados más de lo que podéis resistir,  sino que dará también juntamente con la tentación la salida, para que podáis soportar

1 Corintios 10:13

            Las pruebas son situaciones causantes de preocupaión, donde el hastíío viene a ser el cruel compañero de un sentir vacío a causa de rutinas que no terminan en esta vida.

            Señor, cuando me pierdo en las tinieblas, llegas tú y me envuelves en tu paz. Gracias por recordarme que el dolor siempre trae ganancia  a mi vida. Desde que te conozco y me recibiste en tu pecho como hijo, me lo has dicho; y más aun, me lo has demostrado. Este dolor es bendito, es bendito el desierto porque aprendo a amar tu presencia en mi vida, ya que nadie me hace sentir esa gran satisfacción de gozo. Dolor y lágrimas han sido el medio para hacerme una verdadera hija cuando no merecía nada.

            Soy una de esas viles y menospreciadas que el Señor ha levantado, haciendo de ella una obra perfecta para caminar por lugares celestiales. Gracias por cada sentimiento, prueba y desespero de mi ser, pues me han ayudado a buscarte cuando ya no podía más.

 

Oración: Gracias Dios, porque aunque desconozco  lo que está delante, me siento segura de que siempre me escuchas y me cuidas. Gracias por sostenerme en medio de las pruebas. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment