Saturday, August 27, 2022

AUGUST 27

LORD, I LOVE YOU

Psalm 119:164

I thank you and praise you, O God of my fathers; you have given me wisdom and power…

Daniel 2:23a (NIV)

            “Lord, how can I say to you with this humble mind

            This emotion that I feel when I begin to write you.

            It is very difficult to express why I praise you.

            Words fail me, they would not reach flattery.

            I praise you for your greatness, I praise you for being faithful to me

            And because you died for me without any merit on my part

            I praise you for being my teacher, my guide, my provider.

            I praise you because I walk guided by your splendor.

            I praise you when I am sad, I praise you if I am happy.

            Because your Word in me already has strong roots,

            I praise you for allowing me to serve you with devotion

            Don’t let the fire in my heart go out.

            I praise you every morning, I praise you at sunset.

            For filling my soul with your Spirit, all of my being.

            I praise you because I breathe and because I can see

            For my open two arms that I want to offer myself to you.

            I praise you for filling my life and my heart with joy

            I want to praise you for always being my exalted one and my good Shepherd.”

 

Prayer: Thank you for everything, Lord. I want to praise you always. Amen.

 

Translation by Deborah McEachran

 

 

AGOSTO 27

SEÑOR, YO TE ALABO

Salmo 119:164

A ti, oh Dios de mis padres, te doy gracias y te alabo, porque me has dado sabiduría y fuerza…

Daniel 2:23a

            “Señor como decirte con este humilde intelecto

            Esta emoción que yo siento cuando comienzo a escribirte.

            Se me hace bien difícil expresar por qué te alabo,

            Me faltarían palabras, no alcanzarían halagos.

            Te alabo por tu grandeza, te alabo por serme fiel

            Y porque por mí moriste sin yo nada merecer.

            Te alabo por ser maestro, mi guía, mi proveedor,

            Te alabo porque camino guiada por tu esplendor.

            Te alabo, cuando estoy triste, te alabo si soy feliz,

            Porque tu Palabra en mí ya tiene fuertes raíces.

            Te alabo por permitirme servirte con devoción

            No dejes que sea apagado el fuego en mi corazón.

            Te alabo cada mañana, te alabo al anochecer

            Por llenarme de tu Espíritu el alma, todo mi ser.

            Te alabo porque respiro y porque puedo yo ver

            Por mis dos brazos abiertos que a ti quiero yo ofrecer.

            Te alabo al llenar de gozo mi vida y mi corazón

            Quiero alabarte por siempre mi exaltado y buen Pastor.”

 

Oración: Gracias Señor por todo, por siempre quiero alabarte. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment