Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Septiembre 14,  martes

JOY AND VICTORY

Romans 15:1-18

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (NIV)

Romans 15:13

            There are so many negative and disheartening things happening around us. Our patience is exhausted. Nothing seems to be good. Our agitated style of life wears us down and tires us.        Some days ago, someone asked me how I was. My answer was, “Good, given the circumstances.” At that same moment I felt that God was talking to me. I was trying to play an optimistic role in this scenario that causes me so much sorrow.

            How can I find true victory and joy in all circumstances? I realize that I had been concentrating on actions and perspectives. The Lord asks us that our thinking be honest and worthy of praise.

            When we are tempted, we get depressed. But with our gaze upon Christ, we can be victorious and be full of hope.

 

Prayer: thank you Lord for giving me the victory. Help me to rid myself of negative ideas, to meditate upon you. Clean my soul and fill me again with your blessed presence. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

 

Septiembre 14,  martes

¡GOZO Y VICTORIA!

Romanos 15:1-18

Que el Dios de la esperanza los llene de toda alegría y paz a ustedes que creen en él, para que rebosen de esperanza por el poder del Espíritu Santo

Romanos 15:13

            Hay tantas cosas negativas y desalentadoras ocurriendo a nuestro alrededor. Nuestra paciencia se agota. Nada parece estar bien. Nuestro agitado estilo de vida nos desgasta y nos cansa.

            Hace unos días alguien me preguntó cómo estaba. Mi respuesta fue: “Bien, dadas las circunstancias”. En ese mismo momento sentí que Dios me hablaba. Estaba tratando de jugar un papel optimista en este panorama que me causa tanto pesar.

            ¿Cómo puedo encontrar la victoria verdadera y el gozo en todas las circunstancias? Me doy cuenta de que he estado concentrada en acciones y perspectivas equivocadas. El Señor nos pide que nuestro pensar sea honesto, recto, puro, beneficioso y digno de elogio.

            Cuando somos tentados, nos deprimimos. Pero con la mirada en Cristo, podemos ser victoriosos y estar llenos de esperanza.

 

Oración: Gracias Señor, por darme la victoria. Ayúdame a echar afuera las ideas negativas, a meditar en ti. Limpia mi alma y lléname de nuevo con tu bendita presencia. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment