Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday, September 21

LET’S HOPE IN HIS PRESENCE

Psalm 143:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight.

Proverbs 3:5 (NRSV)

            Blessed are those who hope in me. Hoping patiently is not easy; nevertheless, it is good for you. You make elaborate plans well in advance, make definitive decisions, and make things happen.  There is a time for that, but this is not that time. Now is the time for your to feel yourself in my presence trusting me with all your being. This discipline will reap for you an abundance of blessings.

            Some of the good things I offer to you will occur in the future. As you wait obediently for me, they will add value to the things that have not yet become blessings. Because they are veiled in the mystery of the future, you can’t see them clearly. For the present there are other blessings. The very process of waiting for me is beneficent. Keep your soul in expectation while you search hopefully for me. Be aware that I am in control and that you can rest in my goodness.  Although you don’t understand why you have to wait so long, I will bless you for deciding to trust me with all your heart.

 

Prayer: Lord, I really don’t understand what is going on in my life. You know that I’m finding it very difficult to wait for you. Help me to seek and trust you with all my being. Amen.

 

Translation by John Potter

 

Septiembre 21,  martes

ESPEREMOS EN SU PRESENCIA

Salmo 143:8

Fíate de Jehová de todo tu corazón, y no te apoyes en tu propia prudencia

Proverbios 3:5

 

            Dichosos los que esperan en mí. Esperar pacientemente no es fácil; no obstante, es bueno para ti. Elaboras planes con mucha anticipación, tomas decisiones definitivas y haces que las cosas ocurran. Hay un tiempo para eso, pero este no es el momento. Ahora es tiempo de que te sientes ante mi presencia, confiando en mí con todo tu ser. Esta disiciplina te traerá una abundancia de bendiciones.

 

            Algunas de las cosas buenas que te ofrezco se encuentran en el futuro. Mientras esperas obedientemente en mí, estas aumentan el valor de aquellas cosas que aun no se han convertido en bendiciones. Debido a que ellas están veladas en el misterio del futuro, no las puedes ver con claridad. Para el tiempo presente hay otras bendiciones. El mismo proceso de esperar en mí es beneficioso. Mantén tu alma a la expectativa mientras me buscas con esperanza. Sé consciente de que yo estoy en control y puedes descansar en mi bondad. Aunque no entiendas por qué tienes que esperar tanto, yo te bendigo al decidirte a confiar en mí con todo tu corazón.

 

Oración: Señor, verdaderamente no entiendo esto que está pasando en mi vida. Tú sabes que se me está haciendo muy difícil esperar en ti. Ayúdame a buscarte y a confiar en ti con todo mi ser. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment