Friday, September 9, 2022

SEPTEMBER 9

A NECESSARY ASSISTANCE

Acts 16:30-34

They replied, “believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.” (NIV)

Acts 16:31

            Today I prayed with a person and showed him how to receive God. It was moving. I sensed how it was helping to bring a new life into the world. It was nice to see the joy and peace on that person’s face, now that he knows and has given himself over to the Savior.

            It seems like such a short time ago that I myself took my first  faith steps and accepted Jesus in my heart. What a difference this made in my life! I can’t imagine myself going through life without God. To receive him was like taking a breath of fresh and purifying air. After doing so, I felt notably cleaner because I took that step of faith. God gave me a new life, full of harmony and peace. Every day I strive to know him and increase my trust in him. Now we share a sweet communion.

            This is the experience I want to share with other people, and bring them to know God as well so that they may share a similar blessing.

 

Prayer: You are my savior, my everything. Thank you, Lord, for helping me to know you. Amen.

        

Translation by John Walter  

 

 

SEPTIEMBRE 9

UNA AYUDA NECESARIA

Hechos 16:30-34

Cree en el Señor Jesús; así tú y tu familia serán salvos

Hechos 16:31

            Hoy oré con una persona, y le mostré cómo recibir a Dios. Fue emocionante. Sentí como si estuviera ayudando a traer una nueva vida al mundo.

            Fue grato ver la alegría y la paz en el rostro de esa persona, ahora que conoce y se entregó al Salvador.

            Pareciera que no hace mucho tiempo desde que yo también diera mis primeros pasos de fe y aceptara a Jesús en mi corazón. ¡Cuánta diferencia hizo esto en mí! No puedo imaginarme ir por la vida sin Dios. Recibirlo fue como tomar un soplo de aire fresco y purificador. Después de hacerlo, me sentí notablemente más limpia, porque di ese paso de fe. Dios me dio una nueva vida, llena de armonía y paz. Cada día me esfuerzo por conocerlo y confiar más en Él. Ahora compartimos una dulce comunión.

            Esta es la experiencia que deseo compartir con otras personas y llevarles también a conocer a Dios, para que disfruten de similar bendición.

 

Oración: Tú eres mi Salvador, mi todo. Gracias Señor por ayudarme  a creer en ti. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment