Tuesday, September 13, 2022

SEPTEMBER 13

HIS PLANS ARE BETTER THAN MINE

Psalm 37:5-6

... trust in him and he will do this… (NIV)

Psalm 37:5b

            I used to have great dreams, my own goals. But, without having an exact timeline to carry them out nothing happened. This was before finding the Lord.

            My life changed when I surrendered everything to him, including my efforts. Now I only desire to do what may be agreeable to him. Now I have  goals in accordance with his will. He knows me well and knows that it’s better for me.

            I entrusted my journey to God. I pray every day that he may help me make the correct decision, through which I may glorify him. I do not feel frustrated with other people’s successes because I know that the Lord has a plan for me. I  wait with expectation for his plans, and every day I honor him with my life.

 

Prayer: Thanks I give you, Lord, for always fulfilling in my life your will, which is holy and perfect. Help me to accept your plans, even though I don’t understand them, because your plans for me are for the best not the worst. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

SEPTIEMBRE 13

SUS PLANES SON MEJORES QUE LOS MIOS

Salmo 37:5-6

...confía en él, y él actuará

Salmo 37:5b

            Yo acostumbraba a tener grandes sueños y metas propias. Pero, sin importar cuánto me esforzara, las cosas no resultaban. Eso fue antes de encontrar al Señor.

            Cunando le entregué todo a Él, incluyendo mis esfuerzos, mi vida cambió. Ahora deseo hacer sólo lo que sea agradable para Él. Ahora tengo metas de acuerdo con su voluntad. Él me conoce bien, y sabe que es lo mejor para mí.

            Le entrego a Dios mi camino. Oro cada día  para que Él me ayude a hacer la elección correcta por medio de la cual, yo le glorifique. No me siento frustrada con el éxito de los demás, porque sé que el Señor tiene un plan para mí. Espero con expectación sus planes. Y cada día, lo honro con mi vida.

 

Oración: Gracias te doy Señor, porque siempre cumples tu voluntad en mi vida, que es santa y perfecta. Ayúdame a aceptar tus planes, aunque no los entienda, porque tus planes para mí son de bien y  no de mal. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment