Sunday, September 11, 2022

SEPTEMBER 11

A NEW LIFE IN GOD

Isaiah 43:18-19

I am going to do something new!  (NIV)

Isaiah 43:19a

         I am continually full of surprise when I think about the seal of my new life in God. On receiving it, I’ve been capable of experiencing everything he offers me.        

            The Lord walks before me as my shield and defender. He is my Lord, my God, and my rock. He created me in his image, he calls me by name, he has made me his property. Each time that I pass through turbulent waters I know that they will subside quickly because he is with me, sustaining my hand.

            I thank him for the way in which he taught me to leave the past behind and enter into the new life which he gives me.

            Because he is my Lord, I will trust in him for everything.

 

Prayer: Help me to remember, Lord, that I do not depend solely on my own understanding or strength, rather that my fortitude is in you. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

SEPTIEMBRE 11

UNA NUEVA VIDA EN DIOS

Isaias 43:18-19

¡Voy a hacer algo nuevo!

Isaías 43:19a

            Estoy continuamente llena de asombro cuando pienso en el sello de mi nueva vida en Dios. Al recibirlo, he sido capaz de experimentar todo lo que Él me ofrece.

            El Señor camina delante de mí como mi escudo y mi defensor. Es mi Señor, mi Dios, mi Roca. Me creó  a su imagen, me llama por mi nombre, me ha hecho su propiedad. Cada vez que paso por aguas turbulentas, sé que desaparecerán rápido porque Él está conmigo, sosteniendo mi mano.

            Le agradezco por la forma como me enseñó a dejar el pasado atrás y entrar en la nueva vida  que me proporciona.

            Porque Él es mi Señor, confiaré en Él para todo.

 

Oración: Ayúdame a recordar, Señor, que no  dependo sólo de mi propio entendimiento o fuerzas, sino que mi fortaleza está en Ti. Amén. ss

No comments:

Post a Comment