Tuesday, November 29, 2022

November 29

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER

Psalm 5

Lord, in the morning you hear my voice.  In the morning I lay it all out before you. 

Then I wait expectantly.

Psalm 5:3 (CEB)

            To pray without ceasing.

When you wake up say: Jesus, I love you.

When you leave your house say: Jesus, come with me.

When you feel like crying say: Jesus, give me a hug.

When you feel happy say: Jesus, I adore you.

When you do any task say: Jesus, help me.

When you make a mistake say: Jesus, forgive me.

When you go to bed say: Thank you, Jesus.  Cover me with your holy mantle.  Amen.

 

Prayer: Lord, in all times, may I never miss your company.  Amen.

 

Translated by Deborah McEachran

 

Noviembre 29

UNA HERMOSA ORACION

Salmo 5

Oh Señor, por la mañana escucharás mi voz; por la mañana me presentaré delante de Ti y esperaré.

Salmo 5:3

 

            Para orar sin cesar.

Cuando despiertes dile: Jesús, te amo

Cuando salgas de tu casa dile: Jesús, ven conmigo

Cuando sientas ganas de llorar dile: Jesús, abrázame

Cuando te sientas feliz dile: Jesús, yo te adoro

Cuando hagas cualquier cosa dile: Jesús, ayúdame

Cuando cometas un error dile: Jesús, perdóname

Cuando vayas a dormir dile: Gracias Jesús. Cúbreme con tu divino manto. Amén.

 

Oración: Señor, en todo momento, que tu compañía no me falte. Amén.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment