Saturday, June 1, 2024

International Children’s Day

Saturday, June 1

THE LORD IS MY REFUGE

Psalm 62: 1-2; 5-7

He alone is my rock and my salvation,

Psalm 62:6 (NRSV)

Blessed are you, Lord, because you are my hope. You are the certainty in my life. Your care and protection always accompany me. You free me from all evil. You straighten my steps, smooth my paths, broaden my horizons.

With how many anxieties I live my days–worries and needs, troubles surround me. Many are the voices of weeping and misery. But in the midst of them I feel that I can continue to breathe because when I cry out to you in prayer, Lord, you calm my soul; you infuse breath into my agitated heart and your light shines forth.

Lord, I want to keep you in my life forever. May I always seek and find you in my comings and goings. In all that I do, in all that I think and say. Be in my life, and make me faithful and steadfast to your praise.

 

Prayer: I want my prayer to be constant. May I always find in you peace and security, and may I reaffirm my faith in you, Lord, every day. Amen.

 

Translation by John Potter

 

Día Internacional de la Infancia

Sábado, 1ro de junio

EL SEÑOR ES MI REFUGIO

Salmo 62: 1-2; 5-7

El solamente es mi roca  y mi salvación.

Salmo 62: 6

Bendito seas Señor, porque eres mi esperanza. Eres la certeza de mi vida. Tu cuidado y protección siempre me acompañan. Me libras de todo mal. Enderezas mis pasos, allanas mis caminos, ensanchas mis horizontes.

Con cuántas angustias vivo mis días. Las preocupaciones y necesidades, problemas en todo mi alrededor. Las voces de muchos son de llanto y miseria. Pero en medio de ellas siento que puedo seguir respirando porque cuando aclamo a ti en oración, tú Señor, calmas mi alma, infundes aliento a mi agitado corazón y tu luz brilla.

Quiero tenerte siempre en mi vida Señor. Que pueda siempre buscarte y encontrarte en mis entradas y salidas, en todo lo que hago, en todo lo pienso y digo. Sé tú en mi vida  y hazme firme y fiel a tu alabanza.

 

Oración: Quiero que mi oración sea constante. Que siempre pueda encontrar en ti paz, seguridad y cada día pueda reafirmar mi fe en ti, Señor. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment