Thursday, February 9, 2023

February 9

COUNSELOR

John 14:16-17

and I will ask the Father, and he will give you another  advocate to help you, and he will be with you forever.

John 14:16

Lord, I come to you again so that we may work together on some overwhelming problems. Here, at your feet, I seek your direction and find wise responses. Thank you for being my counselor, my guide. Your words are full of wisdom. You give me good counsels and common sense. You are teaching me insight, it goes before me. To the measure at which I pay attention to your instructions and obey you, keep me from stumbling.

How wise you are my God! Without your assistance I would not be able to make correct selections. You perceive things far beyond my abilities, and I trust that you guide me in all that I say and do. It has come to be easy to allow you to go first, thus I experience joy and peace every time that I listen and obey I believe you are crowning my efforts with success.

I don't have the insight to plan what course of life I should take. When I get anxious and go ahead of you, I praise you because you whisper to me, “Follow this path. Follow where I lead you.”

 

Prayer: I adore you my God, my counselor. I honor you and trust in you, even when I don’t understand why things happen.. Amen.

 

Translation by John Walter

 

 

Febrero 9

CONSEJERO

Juan 14:16-17

Jesús dijo: Y yo le pediré al Padre, y él les dará otro Consolador para que los acompañe siempre

Juan 14:16

“Señor, otra vez vengo a ti para que trabajemos juntos en unos problemas agobiantes. Aquí a tus pies, busco tu dirección y encuentro sabias respuestas. Gracias por ser mi Consejero, mi Guía. Tus palabras están llenas de sabiduría. Tú me das buenos consejos y sentido común. Tus luces de enseñanza van delante de mí. A medida que yo presto atención a tus instrucciones y obedezco, me guardas de tropezar.”

“¡Cuán sabio eres mi Dios! Sin tu ayuda no podría hacer elecciones correctas. Tú percibes las cosas más allá de mis habilidades y yo confío en que tú me guías en todo lo que digo y hago. Ha llegado a ser fácil dejarte ir a ti primero. Experimento gozo y paz. Cada vez que escucho y obedezco, creo que estás coronando mis esfuerzos con éxito.”

No tengo la perspicacia para planear qué curso de la vida debería tomar. Cuando me pongo ansioso y voy delante de ti, te alabo porque me susurras: Sigue este camino. Sigue por donde te guío.

 

Oración: Te adoro mi Dios, mi Consejero. Te honro y confío en ti, aun cuando no comprendo por qué las cosas suceden de este modo. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment