Sunday, December 4, 2022

DECEMBER 4

Second Sunday of Advent

PRAYERS TO CONTINUE IN BATTLE

Philippians 4:4-9

* Lord, no matter the circumstances, please help me to keep moving ahead learning to be patient and waiting for your timing. Remind me that you will never give me a burden that I cannot bear, because where my strength ends, that’s where yours begins.

* Lord, sometimes it’s very hard to understand what you want to happen in my life. But I trust you, and it makes no difference that I’m having a hard time. Today I put it all in your hands because I know that your works and your miracles will shine in my life. Amen.

* Lord, I know that you have a plan for me, and I accept that. Just give me the strength to keep moving ahead. Amen.

* Beloved God, when I am weak, strengthen me. When I doubt, increase my faith. When I am sad, give me your consolation. When I am wrong, guide me. When I fail you, forgive me. When I feel isolated, hug me. When I call on you, hear me. When I am uneasy, give me peace. When I seek your presence, fill me with your Holy Spirit. Amen.

 

Prayer: Lord, I give thanks for your constant presence in my life. Amen.

 

Translation by John Potter

 

DICIEMBRE 4

Segundo domingo de Adviento

ORACIONES PARA SEGUIR EN LA BATALLA

Filipenses 4:4-9

* Señor, sin importar las circunstancias por favor ayúdame a seguir adelante aprendiendo a ser paciente y a esperar por tus tiempos. Recuérdame que tú nunca me darías una carga que yo no pueda soportar, porque donde terminan mis fuerzas, justo ahí empiezan las tuyas. Amén.

* Señor, algunas veces es muy difícil entender lo que tú quieres que suceda en mi vida. Pero confío en ti y no importa si estoy viviendo momentos difíciles. Hoy dejo todo en tus manos, porque sé que tus obras y tus milagros siempre resplandecerán en mi vida. Amén.

* Señor, yo sé que tienes un plan para mí, y lo acepto. Solo dame fuerzas para seguir adelante. Amén.

* Amado Dios, cuando me falten fuerzas, fortaléceme. Cuando tenga dudas, aumenta mi fe. Cuando esté triste, consuélame. Cuando me equivoque, guíame. Cuando te falle, perdóname. Cuando sienta soledad. Abrázame. Cuando clame a ti, escúchame. Cuando sienta intranquilidad, dame paz. Cuando  busque tu presencia, lléname con tu Espíritu Santo. Amén.

 

Oración: Gracias te doy Señor, por tu presencia constante en mi vida. Amén.

No comments:

Post a Comment